Fall is a favorite time of year for many, including us at SKIN UP USA: a time of transition to think about what the rest of the year will bring. This means adjusting your skincare routine!
As the days grow shorter, life gets busier, the temperatures drop and air becomes drier (especially when you turn on the heater), your skin is likely to lose precious moisture. It's a great time to introduce our portable, conveniently misted skincare to your routine. Our water-based Hyaluronic Acid (HA) & Antioxidant lotions can help rejuvenate the look of your skin, replenishing key nutrients and quenching that all-important top layer with purposful moisture. It's the best time to combat the free-radical damage done from summer fun in the sun while preparing your skin for winter weather. With SKIN UP, you can boost hydration in an entirely new way, building the foundation for firmness and elasticity so you can achieve your best skin yet.
Our Fall tips for fabulous, radiantly hydrated skin:
- Ditch the soap. Fragrant soapy scrubs might feel (and smell) wonderful after a day at the beach, but they leave your skin dry. When Fall arrives, switch to a soap-free hydrating cleanser to create a fresh base to apply your skincare. It’s time to put away the gels and bring out water-based solutions with purposeful moisture - it doesn't need to be a heavy cream to be effective. Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1000x its weight in water - let that magic molecule do the work for you. HA also aids to balance skin as a naturally occuring humectant to keep you from feeling too oily or too dry. Aloe is another key ingredient in our lotions, serving as an astringent known for its ability soothe skin and shrink the appearance of pore size.
- Exfoliate! The summer sun and chlorine may have left your skin feeling dry and flaky. Start the new season off with exfoliation as part of your routine. You can optimize gentle exfoliation with potent antioxidants Lipoic Acid and CoEnzyme Q10 in each misted application, ingredients proven to aid in removing dead cells from the skin's surface without harsh abrasion. While a full body exfoliation treatment is definitely worth the time - the SKIN UP device delivers the active ingredents found in all of our lotions in just seconds, multiple times a day (while optimizing your makeup!).
- Add water-based moisture to boost your hydration. The goal of any effective moisturizing routine is to both reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and provide hydration to this layer of skin at the same time. Our lotions are meant to create a foundation for buildable hydration in a way that your skin can best process them: in short bursts. This allows these molecules to mimic your skin's own natural replenishing process. HA occurs naturally as our body's moisture magnet, but drops off significantly in production as we age and as we fight free-radical damage. Take matters into your own hands by applying HA to the top layer of your skin for a luminous, hydrated glow. Be sure to use SKIN UP as the base for your skincare routine, and follow up with another quick application over any products you use for the best results.
- Protect your lips. Start moisturizing now to prevent dry, cracked lips this winter. Use a non-petroleum based lip balm for best results.
- Don't forget your hands. Hands often become dry and cracked during fall and winter. An ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. Start moisturizing your hands now to ensure soft, supple hands all winter long. SKIN UP's key ingredients are great for any area of your body you want to focus hydration and fight the signs of aging - don't forget to mist those hands too!
- SKIN UP's exclusive Phil Pharma lotions from Italy are most effective when used under any other skincare product you use to create that base of hydration to lock in moisture. Our lotions work with all skincare routines, and are for men and women of all ages and skin types.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions or SKIN UP stories at email@example.com. Wishing you a wonderful start to a wonderful season!